Ordering from America? Visit our US store.
- Top 10 Albums Of The Year 2021
- Top 100 Albums Of The Year 2021
- Top 50 Box Sets Of The Year 2021
- The Best Of 2021 Vinyl Bundles
- The Best Of 2021 Exclusives & Limited Editions
- The Sound Of Christmas
This website page requires you to be 18 years or older to enter. Please enter you date of birth to continue.
I've Seen Everything: Exclusive Opaque Blue Vinyl LP
Delivery from US$9.12
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 24 September 2021
- In Stock
- Product code
- Vinyl LP
- Last Night From Glasgow
Releasing in September 2021, PNFG & LNFG are proud to bring you the remastered "I've Seen Everything" from Scotland's legendary band - Trashcan Sinatras.
The album will be released on Vinyl and deluxe CD.
On its release, Tim Harrison of the Ealing Leader described I've Seen Everything as a "melodic, velvety concoction" with "a lot of subject matter" and "strong echoes of The Housemartins". He concluded: "I've Seen Everything [is] an economic, restrained and sensitive collection well worth listening to." The Irish Independent wrote: "Their debut was a fine beginning, but on its successor they've hardened their approach and broadened the scope of their songwriting. Whereas before they tended to sit back and admire their pretty chord structures, they're now audibly relishing the opportunity to get stuck in to the material.]
Brent Ainsworth of the Santa Cruz Sentinel felt the album was "abundant [with] luscious, flowing pop", with the "softer songs" being best. David Mark of the Asbury Park Press commented: "Following up Cake would be difficult, but I've Seen Everything is an equally interesting effort from a very good group. While Cake was a bouncy album, I've Seen Everything is a notch more somber. The work, always interesting musically and lyrically, is something of a cross between The Beatles' Rubber Soul and XTC's Skylarking."
|4||Worked A Miracle|
|5||The Perfect Reminder|
|6||Killing The Cabinet|
|9||Send For Henny|
|11||One At A Time|
|12||I've Seen Everything|
|13||The Hairy years|
More products from Trashcan Sinatras
- Trashcan Sinatras
- I've Seen Everything: Black Vinyl LP
- Vinyl LP
- In Stock