This website page requires you to be 18 years or older to enter. Please enter you date of birth to continue.
All Is Dream: Limited Edition Red & Black Marbled Double Vinyl
Delivery from US$11.70
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 28 August 2020
- In Stock
- Product code
- Double Vinyl LP
- Cherry Red Records
• Formed in Buffalo, New York, in 1989, Mercury Rev quickly grew to become leading figures in left field alternative rock. Earlier albums veered towards experimental, off-kilter psychedelia but by the end of the decade, the band had developed their own brand of serene, piano-based Americana with the acclaimed, best-selling LP “Deserter’s Songs” (1998).
• ALL IS DREAM, the sequel to “Deserter’s Songs”, was originally released on V2 in 2001 in August (Europe) and September (North America) and boasted a more expansive, cinematic production than its predecessor (again courtesy of ex-member Dave Fridmann, by this time arguably the most in-demand producer in alternative US rock). The record was warmly received by critics and fans alike, enjoying higher chart positions than its predecessor (No. 11 UK, No. 17 US, Top 40 in Australia and in various European countries, etc.).
• Three singles were chosen from the album in the UK: ‘Nite And Fog’, the classic opening track ‘The Dark Is Rising’ (No. 16 UK) and ‘Little Rhymes’. All Is Dream remains Mercury Rev’s highest charting album in the UK to date (and second highest in the US).
• Cherry Red Records are proud to announce the release of a limited edition double coloured vinyl edition
• With all previous vinyl editions of ALL IS DREAM now hard to find, this new version not only satiates demand for one of the band’s most important records but adds a bonus disc featuring various B-sides and out-takes which were unveiled on last year’s 4-CD book set.
• Limited to 1000 copies only.
• Printed on marbled red and black vinyl, with an exclusive gatefold sleeve, with full support from the band.