Ordering from America? Visit our US store.
- Todays New Vinyl
- Pre Order
- New Releases
- Limited Editions
- Exclusive Vinyl
- SOV Messenger
This website page requires you to be 18 years or older to enter. Please enter you date of birth to continue.
In No Sense? Nonsense!: Turquoise Double Vinyl
The Art of Noise
Delivery from US$14.21
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 26 April 2019
- Buy Now: Estimated Dispatch within 10 - 12 days
- Product code
- Double Vinyl LP
- Music On Vinyl
- • 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
- • EXPANDED EDITION INCL. 9 BONUS TRACKS GATEFOLD SLEEVE
- • 4-PAGE BOOKLET
- • PRINTED INNERSLEEVES
- • LIMITED EDITION OF 2000 INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED COPIES ON TURQUOISE VINYL
The third album, In No Sense? Nonsense!, by the English avant-garde synth- pop band Art Of Noise is an experimental record. The instrumental power is besides the traditional band sounds (electric guitars, drums, and synthesizers) made up by orchestral and choral music. Art Of Noise created a piece where everything fits together in the sound as a whole. The perfect production is an advance to these wonderful and versatile songs. Some of the songs were included in Hollywood movies like Dragnet (which won Art of Noise a second Grammy nomination), Spies Like Us (with Paul McCartney), and Earth Girls are Easy.
Art Of Noise were an English group founded by members Gary Langan (engineer/producer) and J. J. Jeczalik (programmer), Anne Dudley (arranger), Trevor Horn (producer) and music journalist Paul Morley. The band is noted for their use of electronics and computers in pop music and particularly for innovative use of sampling.
In No Sense? Nonsense! is available as a limited edition of 2000 individually numbered copies on turquoise vinyl. The expanded edition includes 9 bonus tracks and a 4-page booklet. The deluxe vinyl edition is compiled and curated by Ian Peel, with Anne Dudley and JJ Jeczalik. The bonus tracks have been mixed by Gary Langan. Dudley/Jeczalik/Langan currently play live in various formations.
|1||Galleons Of Stone|
|3||Fin Du Temps|
|5||Opus For Four|
|1||Ode To Don Jose|
|2||A Day At The Races|
|5||Ransom On The Sand|
|7||Nothing Was Going To Stop Them Then, Anyway|
|SIDE C (The No Nonsense Studio Jams)|
|3||Last Chance To Dance (Edit)|
|4||Faberge 12 (Opus For Four)|
|5||Exercise And Pool Montage|
|SIDE D (The Mixes Stop Here!)|
|1||Legacy (12” Mix)|
|2||Dragnet ’88 (12” Mix)|
|3||2 Many Thankyous|
|4||One Earth (New Mexico Mix)|
More products from The Art of Noise
- The Art of Noise
- Noise In The City (Live In Tokyo): Limited Edition White Vinyl LP
- Vinyl LP