Ordering from America? Visit our US store.
- Todays New Vinyl
- New Releases
- Pre Order
- Limited Editions
- Exclusive Vinyl
- SOV Messenger
This website page requires you to be 18 years or older to enter. Please enter you date of birth to continue.
Deviants: Limited Edition Transparent Blue Vinyl
Delivery from US$8.85
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 28 February 2020
- Buy Now: Estimated Dispatch within 10 - 12 days
- Product code
- Vinyl LP
- Music On Vinyl
• 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
• INCLUDES A REPLICA OF THE VERY RARE & SOUGHT AFTER BOOKLET
• LIMITED EDITION OF 1000 INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED COPIES ON TRANSPARENT BLUE VINYL
The Deviants were an English rock group originally active in the late 1960s, and later as a project of the singer-songwriter and bandleader Mick Farren. The self-tiled third album was the beginning of the definite split between the band members. This record shows how they were still rocking in a wonderful mix between psychedelic, garage, blues, and rock. The overall vibe is amazing and it is a fascinating glimpse into the underground music of the late ‘60s. The album has aged quite well and is still a master of art.
The Deviants is available as a limited edition of 1000 individually numbered copies on transparent blue vinyl. The package includes a replica of the very rare & sought after booklet.
|1||BILLY THE MONSTER|
|4||THE PEOPLE'S SUITE|
|5||RAMBLIN B(L)ACK TRANSIT BLUES|
|1||DEATH OF A DREAM MACHINE|
|3||BLACK GEORGE DOES IT WITH HIS MOUTH|
|4||JUNIOR NARCO RANGERS|
|5||PEOPLE OF THE CITY|
More products from Deviants
- Deviants: Limited Edition Black Vinyl
- Vinyl LP
- In Stock