Ordering from America? Visit our US store.
- Just Arrived
- New Releases
- Exclusive Vinyl
- SOV Messenger
This website page requires you to be 18 years or older to enter. Please enter you date of birth to continue.
Keb'Mo': Limited 25th Anniversary Edition Gold Vinyl
Delivery from US$8.80
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 28 June 2019
- Sorry Sold Out
- Product code
- Vinyl LP
- Music On Vinyl
- • 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
- • FEAT. “EVERY MORNING”, “AM I WRONG” & “COME ON IN MY KITCHEN”
- • 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION OF 1500 NUMBERED COPIES ON GOLD VINYL
Keb’ Mo’ (1994) is the self-titled debut by Keb’ Mo’, an ambitious collection of gritty Country Blues songs. Keb’ Mo’ pushes into new directions, trying to incorporate some of the slacker revolution without losing touch of the tradition that makes the Blues the breathing, vital art form it is. His gutsy guitar playing and impassioned vocals, as well as his surprisingly accomplished song writing, make Keb’ Mo’ a debut to cherish.
Keb’ Mo’ 25th anniversary edition is available as a limited edition of 1500 numbered copies on gold vinyl.
More products from Keb'Mo'
- Good To Be: Limited Edition Vinyl + Exclusive Signed Print
- Martin Scorcese Presents The Blues: Limited Edition Blue Vinyl 2LP
- Double Vinyl LP