- Pre Orders
- Limited Edition
- New Releases
- Label Of The Month - Blue Note
- SOV Essentials
UK FREE SHIPPING Use code UKSOV50F4 at checkout
(Valid from Friday 26/05/2017 to Midnight 28/05/2017. This is for standard UK shipping ONLY. Orders and items over 2kg are courier only to ensure safe delivery.)
- Release Date 28 October 2016
- Buy Now: More stock coming soon
- Product code
- Double Vinyl LP
- Warp Records
A Record of 2016
Double LP in printed inners with 5mm spine sleeve and digital download card.
‘Atrocity Exhibition’ is an album of Danny Brown’s typically vigorous rap, paired with challenging production inspired by the work of Talking Heads and Joy Division. It sounds like nothing else from the past or present.
Brown began work on ‘Atrocity Exhibition’ in the summer of 2014, linking up with producer and frequent collaborator Paul White on the bulk of the album’s cuts.
Other contributions come from producers like Evian Christ, Petite Noir (who also lends vocals to the world weary clang of ‘Rolling Stone’), Black Milk and the Alchemist.
For fans of Run The Jewels, Odd Future, Joey Bada$$, Schoolboy Q, Action Bronson.
- Downward Spiral
- Tell Me What I Don’t Know
- Rolling Stone (featuring Petite Noir)
- Really Doe (featuring Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul & Earl Sweatshirt)
- Ain’t It Funny
- White Lines
- Dance In The Water
- From The Ground (featuring Kelela)
- When It Rain
- Get Hi (featuring B-Real)
- Hell For It